Tuesday, March 17, 2015

All Things beautiful ( makeup and jewelry organization)


Such happy colors !! I  have been wanting to do this for a while now. 


Those wine glasses and candle jars (I added polka dots on them with my gold sharpie to go with my golden color scheme)  make perfect holders for the nail paints/eye pencils,lip liner and other make up  stuff. 


I had this wire spice rack bought from container store which ended up being of no use since my spice jars don't fit on it. My earrings hang perfectly on it. you can slide them as you wish to make space for more.As you can see , the spice rack itself hangs from a dollar tree hook.






Last but not the least  is this bangle stand. I have been looking for it for quite a while now. 
Tried DIYing with a wire hanger but it my bangles are too heavy for it to hold. This thrift store find (cost me a dollar only) revamped with Martha Stewart acrylic gold paint is a perfect drab to fab. 

I also placed my DIY rope/starfish mirror on the back that goes nicely with my gold theme.



No comments:

Post a Comment